Whether you're a high school senior or a senior citizen, the smile of your dreams is within reach. There's so much that can be done these days to enhance the appeal of a smile. From powerful, professional whitening treatments to amazingly realistic porcelain veneers to state-of-the-art dental implants, there's a wide range of exciting possibilities for men and women of any age. At our office, you'll get the best modern dentistry has to offer!
Our Cosmetic Dentistry services include:
- Cosmetic Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery, to frame your teeth beautifully
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Inlays & Onlays, to fill teeth with larger cavities
- Invisalign® Clear Aligners, for highly discreet orthodontic treatment
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth-Colored Fillings, for a completely natural, healthy look
- Tooth Contouring & Reshaping, for a pleasing tooth shape
We also offer:
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the comfort and security of a permanent replacement that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. Dental implants also help preserve the tooth-supporting bone in your jaw that deteriorates when even one tooth is lost.
- About Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implants
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dental Implants
- Hidden Consequences of Losing Teeth
- Top Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
WHAT SETS US APART:
- Comfort: At Dr. Harris's office, we recognize that, for many patients, a visit to the dentist is associated with feelings of anxiety. In an effort to address dental anxiety, Dr. Harris and his staff maintain a relaxed, friendly office atmosphere. The majority of our staff have been with Dr. Harris's practice for many years. This means that you will see the same smiling faces whenever you visit us. Our treatment rooms have a panoramic view of the Virginia countryside, a unique feature which many clients find relaxing. Finally, our techniques are designed to maximize patient comfort. In addition to Dr. Harris's reputation for giving virtually painless injections, we provide various methods of sedation. These methods range from Nitrous Oxide ("Laughing Gas"), to conscious sedation. Most importantly, we listen to the patients concerns before we begin any procedure, answer your questions, and respond to your needs accordingly.
- Reputation: Dr. Harris has offered the highest quality dentistry in Warrenton, Virginia for over 25 years. His reputation and cosmetic dental work are both second to none. Dr. Harris and his staff are committed to keeping abreast of the latest dental techniques and attend continuing education seminars on a regular basis.
- Location: Our location next to the Fauquier Hospital is convenient and wheelchair accessible.
- Emergencies: Dr. Harris and his staff are sensitive to dental emergencies. If you have an emergency during the week, we will usually get you in for an appointment the same day. If you are a patient of record and have an emergency during the weekend, Dr. Harris will see you either the day of your call, or first thing on Monday morning, as the situation dictates.
- Range of Services: Dr. Harris offers a broad range of dental services, all of which can be completed in our office.
- Cosmetic Dentistry Specialization: Dr. Harris has a special interest in cosmetic dentistry. He has completed thousands of cases. If you want to improve your smile, we can do it!
- Dental Implants: Dr. Harris has been involved in implant dentistry for over 18 years. Implants provide the ability to replace missing teeth with restorations that are permanently fixed in place. Implants can be used to replace a single tooth or restore an entire mouth. Also, implants can be used to greatly enhance the restoration of loose and unstable dentures.