Imagine the total transformation of your smile . . . With a smile makeover, any problem can be resolved.
- Missing teeth can be replaced with bridges, dentures or implant restoration.
- Tooth size, shape, color, length and width can be changed with veneers or crowns.
- Yellow, stained teeth can be whitened take-home trays or bonding.
- Chipped, worn, broken teeth can be restored with crowns or veneers.
- Ugly metal fillings can be replaced with tooth-colored restorations.
- Gapped, crooked or overlapped teeth can be straightened with porcelain veneers. Without metal braces.
- A gummy smile can be gently contoured with lasers.
- Short teeth can be lengthened
What's even more amazing is the time it takes to complete a smile makeover: even the most dramatic change can be made in two to three comfortable visits.
A smile makeover can take years from your appearance, turning back time. It can boost your confidence, increase your self-esteem and improve your health and comfort. It can totally change your life.
Ask Dr. Jeff Harris about your smile makeover today!