Dentist in Warrenton, VA - Jeffrey A. Harris, D.D.S.
Welcome to the Warrenton, VA dental practice of Jeffrey A. Harris, D.D.S. , offering quality dental care for patients of all ages, including:
- Family and General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Clear Correct
- Orthodontic Treatment
Our objective is to provide the highest quality of dental care, in a relaxed friendly atmosphere, for a reasonable fee.
Dr. Harris has been in practice for over 25 years. His techniques are current and his equipment is state of the art.
Relaxed Friendly Atmosphere
Our office is like family. Our patients stay with us for many years. Our staff has been here for many years. Dr. Harris has been here for many years. You see the same friendly faces every time you come in. We also have a relaxing panoramic view of the Virginia countryside from all of our treatment rooms.
We make every effort to keep our fees reasonable. We also accept a variety of insurances, and do our best to maximize your reimbursements . We also offer flexible payment options, including low (or no) down-payment, and affordable monthly payments, often with no interest.
Dr. Harris believes that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health, so we've included a section on this site covering many topics associated with enhancing the appearance of your teeth, from general to cosmetic dentistry services, including dental implants and Clear Correct braces, we have you covered.
We hope you find this web site useful and invite you to contact us with your questions at any time.
We are a Family Dental Practice which has been in Warrenton for over 30 years. We treat patients of all ages and feel that we excel in all services that we provide.
Below are (5) areas which we feel make us stand apart!
(1) Cosmetic Procedures - I (Dr. Harris) have done thousands of cosmetic procedures to improve your smile. These include composite bonding, crowns, veneers and orthodontics (including invisible braces). We can give you the smile of your dreams!
(2) All on 4 Hybrid Denture - This procedure is for people whose teeth are not salvageable but do not want to wear dentures. This is advertised on TV. Our fees are more reasonable and our results, excellent! This is a life changing procedure and we have done many of these cases.
(3) Implant Placement - Our way. If a tooth is hopeless, over 90% of the time an implant is placed the same day as the extraction of the tooth and, if needed, a fixed temporary is placed. Four months later, the permanent implant tooth is delivered. Most dentists extract the teeth, put in bone graft material (for an additional fee) and allow the area to heal for 3-4 months before doing a 2nd surgery to place the implant. Eight months, later you have an implant tooth finally placed. Also, during this time, the patient has no tooth or usually wears a removable appliance(flipper). Which way would you choose?
(4) Experience - Dr. Harris has been in practice for over 30 years. The average staff member has been with him for over 15 years. There is virtually no dental procdeure that we have not performed. We have also been dealing with insurance companies for years and work on your behalf to try to get the most out of your benefits.
(5) "We Cater to Cowards" - No one likes going to the Dentists, including Dr. Harris. We strive to do everything in our power to make your experience as pleasant as possible. We offer nitrous oxide, as well as medications to help put you at ease (if necessary) and our years of experience help us in observing any discomfort you may be feeling and doing whatever is necessary to remedy it.
We take our motto seriously!